June 29th Update Patch Notes
▶ Mock Battle Renewal
- Added 2 new boss type
- DEEPSEA Boss, ‘Vasuki’
- INSECTAN Boss, ‘Master of Poison‘
- The battle runs on weekly basis from now on.
▶ Squad Matching Improvement
- Squad Matching System is improved.
- You can join a squad from almost anywhere, regardless of channel or town.
- Clicking Squad Menu(F3) opens a list of created squads, except secret squads.
- Squads that are full do not appear on the list, but can be searched.
- Squad name can be from 2 ~ 30 letters.
- Characters appear in squad info in the order of creation.
- Squad Menu(F3) UI is changed.
- A function of searching squad name and squad leader is added.
- Searching a squad has 5 seconds of cooldown.
- When clicking Squad Menu(F3), squads appear in the order of creation and the searched list is renewed by reopening it in 5 seconds.
- When opening Squad Menu(F3), the initial list of squads don’t renew automatically before reopening UI after 5 seconds or searching again.
- Squad Menu(F3) doesn’t open together with the following UI:
UNION CAMP/Selfie Mode/UNION Arena/Investigation Group UI/Chip Inventory/Key Bindings/Character Selection/Channel Change
- Squad Invite System is improved.
- ‘List of Received Invitations’ in Squad Menu(F3) shows a list of received invitations.
- ‘List of Received Invitations’ is available only when you are not in a squad, and if ‘Block All Squad Invitations’ is activated, you won’t get invitations anymore.
- There is a cooldown of 15 seconds for a leader to invite a same character.
- Investigation Group System is improved.
- Regardless of channels and towns, all players can join a created investigation Group.
- When opening the Investigation Group menu, the list shows Investigation Groups in the order of creation, and there is a cooldown of 5 seconds when successful joining through auto matching.
- Investigation Group UI that pops up after clearing Investigation Group does show the group leader anymore.
- Investigation Group UI that pops up after clearing Investigation Group the group leader’s function to move members among squads is removed.
▶ Item Farming Improvement
- Some recipes are added to Crafting Maching in Busan – Nampo-dong.
- Muscular/Devotion Bug Lump can now be crafted with ‘Busan Protection Certificate’.
- ‘Locust Hell’ gears can be exchanged with ‘Transcendent Locust Hell’ gears.
- Materials for ‘Go, Scarlet Scorpions!’ title are changed.
- Farming in [Meet with Legion Commander : Lust King Asmodeus] is improved.
- Materials for ‘Ocean King Trigger’ are changed to be easier.
- Materials for ‘Condensed [Trigger] Ocean King’s Transcendence Stone’ are changed to be easier.
- Materials for ‘Roughly First-sewn Ocean Clothes’ are changed to be easier.
- The crafting limit for Traitor’s Yoke is removed.
- Recipes for Traitor’s Yoke are trimed down to one as the above change.
▶ Skill Tooltip Improvement
- Tooltips for several skills are improved.
- Some skills of characters become easier to understand.
- Descriptions for some active skills are changed only while those of Ex, Mastery, Passive, Combat Dodge, and Cancel skills remain the same.
- But tooltips for Ex, Mastery, Passive skills will be changed later.
▶ Hair Costume Dyeing System
- Hair Dyeing system is added.
- A system to change your hair costume color is added.
- Hairs that are available for dyeing show the information in their tooltip.
- Hairs that are not available for dyeing don’t have the info.
- An icon of dyed hair shows its changed color.
- Some hairs cannot be dyed and the list is as follows:
|Yuri’s Icon Hair (Ver.HW)
J’s High Tide Helmet
Davy Jone White Hair
Yuri’s Icon Hair
Asmodeus Black & White Hair
Transparent Dimensional Hat
- Hair Costume Bleach system is added.
- ‘Bleach’ recovers an original color of an hair costume.
- Bleach costs credit.
- How to Dye/Bleach hair costume
- Please follow the instructions below:
1. Use ‘Hair Dyeing Ampoule’ or ‘Selectable Hair Dyeing Ampolue’ in inventory
2. Through Costume NPCs (Dr. Jung, Ara, Suji Jeo, Count D, etc)
- Hair Costume Dyeing is separated into ‘Random Color’ and ‘Selectable Color’.
- ‘Random Color Dyeing’ costs ‘Hair Color Ampoule’, and it chooses a random color under a same rate (Each color has an identical rate)
- ‘Selectable Color Dyeing’ costs ‘Selectable Hair Dyeing Ampoule’, and it chooses a color of your choice.
- You can bleach an already dyed hair costume through ‘Bleach’ button in Dyeing UI.
※ Be careful when dyeing/bleaching hair costume because the process is irreversible.
- Cautions for dyeing/bleaching hair costume:
- Packaged hair costumes are unpacked during the process.
- Successful upgrading/converting a dyed hair costume will remove the color.
- Repacking, Trading in Black Market, Failing to upgrade/Convert don’t remove the color.
▶ PNA Mutant EXP Targeting
- PNA Mutant EXP Targeting system is added.
- ‘PNA Mutant EXP Targeting’ system enables focusing PNA EXP to a certain Mutant Type.
- Mutant type that is ‘EXP Targeted’ can earn EXP with priority than other ‘activated’ types.
- ‘PNA Mutant EXP Targeting’ only applies a single Mutant type at a time.
- It cannot be applied to an already maxed out type, and the setting will automatically be OFF when the selected Mutant type reaches its max level.
▶ Levia Skill Improvement
- Levia’s skills are improved.
|Flash of Pain
||The attack range is increased.
||[Dragon’s Will]’s attack range is increased.
|EX Dimensional Singularity
||Back Attack / Chase become guaranteed.
|EX Fang Stab
||The skill continues to be casted even without clicking the button.
||[Dragon’s Will] isn’t casted from time to time – Fixed
|Hell’s Trap – Sphere of Terror
||The casting time is slightly improved.
▶ Investigation Group Voting to Expel
- A system to vote for expelling a member is added to Investigation Group.
- Investigation Group Expelling Vote system is designed to maintain a stable dungeon run by expelling unwanted members.
- There are Voting Host and a target member to expel and the rest will be voters.
- The vote runs except the target member for 3 minutes and the expelling requires unanimity.
- There is a cooldown of 10 minutes for the expelling vote in Investigation Group.
▶ Mock Battle Improvement
- Mock Battle system is improved.
- Mock Battle Bosses can be defeated. (doable for those of 15 million TCP)
- Mock Battle score is calculated based on a time that it takes to defeat a boss. (The time limits are same as before)
- Mock Battle now runs ‘Weekly’ not by season, and the highest score will determine the weekly rank and agent rank.
- Mock Battle Rank is reset at 04:00 on Saturdays UTC.
- Mock Battle Entrance per character changes : 1 -> 3 times.
- Mock Battle reward is changed.
- The reward for both Mock Battle Rank and Clear are obtainable only for the character that defeated a boss, and if it fails to defeat a boss, there will be no rank or rewards.
· Rank Reward : varies depending a weekly rank(%) before every reset at 04:00 on Saturdays UTC
· Clear Reward : can be earned once a week by defeating a boss(1 time per week and per account)
- ‘Training Token’ is added to Mock Battle rewards, which can be used in Crafting Machine to craft various items.
- ‘Training Wolf [D Type]’ is added to UMP Shop.
► Hair Dyeing Accumulative Login
- Event Period: June 29, 2022 Maintenance ~ July 13, 2022 Maintenance
► Mock Battle UNION Pass
- Event Period: June 29, 2022 Maintenance ~ July 27, 2022 Maintenance
► July Closers Day
- Event Period: July 2, 2022 ~ July 3, 2022
- Accumulative Login
- Closers Day Special Buff
The events below will be removed after the maintenance:
Bamboo Forest Event
► Hair Dyeing Ampoule
- Sales Period: June 29, 2022 maintenance ~ Permanent
- Sales Info:
Hair Dyeing Ampoule
Hair Dyeing Ampoule X100
Hair Dyeing Ampoule X200
► Mock Battle UNION Pass
- Sales Period: June 29, 2022 maintenance ~ July 27, 2022 maintenance
► Mock Battle Renewal Package
- Sales Period: June 29, 2022 maintenance ~ July 13, 2022 maintenance
► Eternal Covenant Costume Package
- Sales Period: June 29, 2022 maintenance ~ Permanent
- For Seha ~ Seth
► JULY Closers Day Package
- Sales Period: June 29, 2022 maintenance ~ July 05, 2022 maintenance
The sales below will be removed after the maintenance:
- Firecracker Unit Sale & Package
- Weekend Firecracker Special Product
- Pre-Summer Chain Discount
WASHING MACHINE / TRANSMITTER
► Imperial Guard Washing Machine
- Sales Period: June 29, 2022 maintenance ~ August 10, 2022 maintenance
- For Yuri, Misteltein, Levia, Violet, Wolfgang, Soma
- New for Cheolsu Kim, Mirae, Eunha, Lucy
- Multiple Chance!
► 8th Pet Transmitter – Omega Knight
- Sales Period: June 29, 2022 maintenance ~ September 21, 2022
► Hair Costume Transmitter
- Sales Period: June 29, 2022 maintenance ~ July, 27, 2022 maintenance
The sales below will be removed after the maintenance:
- Midnight Crusader Washing Machine
- Signature/Unique Chest Transmitter
- Names of Awakening Cubes are changed to be more easily understood.
- ‘Audience with Legion Commander: Ocean King Asmodeus’s achivement time is changed.
- The number of crops that can be owned in Farm is increased.
- Super Armor Crash is removed from the marching skill of Mock Battle DEEPSEA Boss monster.
- Investigation Group UI for claiming rewards is improved.
- After clearing Investigation Group, you can choose whether to get the rewards in the Operation Clear UI that pops up by clicking a Legion Commander with activated rewards.
- ‘Close’ button is added to Operation Clear UI.
- There are changes on the conditions of server message :
- Successful enhancement of +14 or higher
- Successful conversion of Unique Costumes
- Successful enhancement of Fused Phase Wings of +7 or higher
- There are changes on the List of ‘Tip’ that appears during loadings.
- Damages of ‘Great Dr. Gremory’ and ‘Ultimate Dr. Gremory’ in Gremory dungeon are lowered.
- Squad system is improved.
- Clicking Enter with Squad Menu UI opened will open chant window.
- Notice UI opens when there is Squad Invitation or Request to join.
- The condition to learn EX Skills for Black Lambs/Wolfdogs/Wildhüter is changed.
- EX Skills can be learned at skill level 10 ->1.
- With the above change, the level conditions of some skills are changed for Jumping Characters.
- With the above change, all character skills of Black Lambs/Wolfdogs/Wildhüter are reset.
- Name of Some Weapon costumes for Sylvi/Levia are changed.
- Power/Defense of Monsters in ‘Machine King : Belphegor’ quest dungeon are lowered.
- Maximum number of ‘Slot Type Modification Tool’ that can be held is changed to 9,999.
- Legion Commander’s trinket buff effect and how it shows are separated.
- If buffs of Lusty Trinkets and Sloth Trinkets are activated in dungeon, the effects show separately.
- How to show the buffs in dungeon is changed only, while the effects remain the same.
- Enhancement Transfer system UI is changed.
- A list of all items available for Enhancement Transfer towards a registered item is added to the left side of the Transfer UI.
- The following visual frame tickets can now be destructible:
|Visual Frame Ticket: Christmas Decoration
||Visual Frame Ticket: Outflowing Sweetness
|Visual Frame Ticket: Closer School
||Visual Frame Ticket: Aloha Island
- Journal is available even if Centum City Winter Night View quest is not completed.
- Enhancement Transfer is available from Lusty Trinket to Sloth Trinket.
- The instruction of ‘Cancel’ is removed from Tutorial along with the monster.
- Extreme Fighter Buff is changed:
||4:00 AM everyday
|Daily Use Limit
1 time: None
2 time: 40,000 Credit
3 time 80,000 Credit
4 time 120,000 Credit
- Mock Battle Costume crafting materials required in Planar Gate are reduced:
- ‘Challenging Eyes’, ‘Challenging Will’ costumes require ‘Chromatic Phase Essence’ not ‘Condensed Dimensional Essence’.
- As the above change, the amount of required materials is changed:
- Challenging Eyes : Chromatic Phase Essence x10
- Challenging Will : Chromatic Phase Essence x15
- You can now donate to your crew in hubs even if you are not in Crew Hangout.
- A guide appears when you try to enter a dungeon without completing its prerequisite mission.
- An info guide for a prerequisite mission appears when you try to enter a dungeon as solo with its prerequisite mission not completed.
- Additional guide in case of a member in your squad who didn’t complete a prerequisite mission will be added later.
- Meeting the conditions of Drop Extra gear/obtaining Shining Star costume by costume conversion allows unlimited purchase of Vultures Package -> Fixed to 1 time purchase.
- When trying a queue for 3 vs 3 Arena Brawl while in a squad, a error of cannot enter appears. -> Fixed
- The laser in the dungeon of ‘The Nucleus of the Machine’ is mislocated. -> Fixed
- It is fixed to input only numerics to the amount box when opening box items.
- When equipping Mirae/Cheolsu’s Draconian Left Wing and Draconian Right Wing, the modeling becomes weird -> Fixed
- Tina/Seth’s teeth become strange -> Fixed
- When coming back from Mutant UI to PNA UI, a guide for material source for Evolution/Enhancement is missing -> Fixed
- In case you are not in a same channel of your squad leader, PNA Mutant is not automatically applied -> Fixed
- When entering a dungeon after squad matching, the team buff is not applied to the members -> Fixed
- Some recipes are missing from crafting machine in Dream Theater . -> Fixed
- Fly King’s Machinations mission in Dream Theater are missing from Journal. -> Fixed
- A button to close in Investigation Group Reward pop up doesn’t work. -> Fixed
- In UNION Arena (PVP) Brawl, opposition characters don’t show correctly. -> Fixed
- When trying ‘Follow Channel’ while in a squad and getting out of the squad, ‘Follow Channel’ doesn’t work. -> Fixed
- After inviting someone to a squad through Messanger, if the one accept the invitation while you are in the middle of moving to another channel, the squad info UI is not available. -> Fixed
- When clearing Investigation Group, the rank doesn’t show correctly. -> Fixed
- A treasure Chest (Coin)’s effect in ‘Mutation : The Black Trench’ dungeon doesn’t work. -> Fixed
- After the Press phase in ‘Machine King’s Strategy Analysis Lab’ dungeon, the protection status is not deactivated. -> Fixed
- In ‘Everyone! Lend me your energy!‘ phase in ‘Gremory’s Science Facility’ dungeon, obtaining stars doesn’t give the effect. -> Fixed
- Even while in a squad, UI keeps showing. -> Fixed
- The system shows that you are still in squad even after you are expelled during loading. -> Fixed
- If cancelled to enter a dungeon during squad playing, a guide shows a wrong info. -> Fixed
- Tooltip of Bai’s ‘Freeze!’ has a wrong buff name. -> Fixed
- Info of buff triggered by Yuri’s ‘Lunging Slash’ is wrong -> Fixed
- Tooltip of Bai’s ‘Precision Strike’ doesn’t specify ‘Guaranteed Back Attack’. -> Fixed
- Tooltip of Nata’s ‘Confirmed Kill’ doesn’t specify the damage of ‘Throat Slit’ -> Fixed
- The attack of the phase of ‘Again! The sky is mine!’ in Ancient Dragon’s Prison Castle dungeon remains even after the phase is over. -> Fixed
- Investigation Group reward grade appears as ‘E’ regardless of contribution point rank. -> Fixed
- PNA EXP doesn’t get obained even after clearing a dungeon. -> Fixed
- Asmodeus trinket set effect doesn’t get triggered while Slot trinket active skill is in use. -> Fixed
- Issues in Squad system are solved:
- While there are lists of invite or Request to join, if you open Squad Menu, UI will open together with the lists.
- While Squad Menu UI is opened and UI of Invite or Request to join is closed, if a new Invite or Request to join is happened, the list will open automatically.
- More detailed info will be provided in case of failure to invite a member.
- In a situation where character A requests to join a squad and switches to character B, if the squad leader accepts the request, character B is joined. -> Fixed